- All parcels are delivered by courier service. Store pick up is NOT available.
- If the dispatch day falls on Public Holidays, Saturday or Sunday, dispatch will be on the next working day.
- All transit time are subject to courier transport conditions and volume of parcels traffic.
- If we are unable to meet the estimated delivery date, we shall NOT be liable for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages, charges or expenses arising out of the late delivery.
- We are not responsible for wrong or undeliverable addresses.
- In case the courier service returned the parcel due to wrong address, we will contact buyer immediately through phone or email. Shipping fees are payable by buyer for re-delivery. The order is considered complete if there is no reply at all for 7 days. After 7 days, re-delivery is applicable depending on stock availability or refund will be issued should stock went out.
"When will you ship out my item?"
After your order is verified and payment has been cleared, we will ship out your order within the following time frame:
- West Malaysia: 5 - 7 working days (Except Sundays and Public Holidays)
- East Malaysia: 10 - 14 working days (Except Sundays and Public Holidays)
However, we are unable to guarantee that all orders will be delivered within the stipulated time frame. Neabot Malaysia shall not be liable for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages, charges or expenses arising out of late delivery. If you are unavailable to collect your delivery, our delivery company may leave a card giving you instructions on either re-delivery or collection from the delivery company.
"How much is the shipping fees?"
Shipping fees depend on item's weight, size and location. You may always check the rate when you have proceed to payment stage. FREE shipping may happen for specific item or promotion campaign.
"Can I cancel my order after order has been shipped?"
Unfortunately we are unable to accommodate to your request for cancellation once the item has been shipped.